Graphic Designer (Full-time/Part-Time)
at Malloc ( View all jobs)
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Are you looking to join a small, fun, and early-stage startup to unfold your creative spirit?
We are about to build the Malloc brand identity and it is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved! Joining the Malloc team will additionally allow you to contribute to various marketing activities and the visual creation for our product line.
🔐 About Malloc
Malloc monitors and prevents anyone from recording or transmitting data without your knowledge whether this is spyware or an app that is exploiting provided consent. With more than 200K installs our android app, Antistalker, is used by people all over the world to monitor when other applications are using their microphone, camera, or sending data without their consent.
We’re backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Urban Innovation Fund, Dracon Capital, NLA Ventures, and well-known accredited angels highly involved in tech.
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and build solutions that protect users’ data and privacy.
We are looking for a proactive, creative, and self-motivated Graphic Designer to create visuals, text and imagery concepts, that communicate ideas to inspire, inform, captivate and attract customers. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the marketing and the product development team.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to collect creative needs and requirements from the rest of the team to produce a range of material – from animated videos to website and mobile app wireframes. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with tight deadlines and changing needs. This is a great opportunity to learn new things and skills.
😀 Who you are
- Enthusiastic, with key attention to detail.
- An innovative spirit, happy to go beyond the assigned tasks, actively seeking responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge of all fundamental graphic design principles and great understanding of UI/UX design.
- Expert in visual communication with the ability to quickly create concepts and/or mockups to communicate ideas.
- Technically skilled with the latest design software, able to produce high fidelity static and moving graphics.
- Comprehensive understanding of typography and logography
- Skills in 3D modeling software will be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe CC design suite; working knowledge of After Effects, and Premiere would be advantageous.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
✅ What You’ll Do
- Maintain, develop and improve our brand’s look & feel
- Support the marketing, sales, press, and development team with any graphic design requirements
- Create strong brand and marketing assets to drive brand awareness and acquisition for several marketing channels, including Social Media, Website, Digital Marketing, Email
- Deliver high-performing, on-brand, creative assets for product launches, digital assets, website design, communications material, moving images, invitations, events, presentations, graphics for products, etc.
- Work closely with people across the business to provide design support company-wide
- Manage print-related tasks and design/produce print related marketing material
- Pushing the brand visual elements across all digital touchpoints and conceptualize new ideas including landing pages, new layouts, and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
🎁 What we offer
- Competitive salary 🚀
- Training and Development program
- Great environment and vacation time!
- Flexible Working hours/ WFH 💻
- Opportunities to shape the future of Malloc and grow into leadership roles 💌
📨 Interested in applying?
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume, LinkedIn, cover letter, and portfolio! We look forward to hearing from you.