Marketing Specialist (Full-time/Part-Time)
at Malloc ( View all jobs)
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Are you looking to join a small, fun early-stage tech startup and work with all the latest tools? Would you like to work on a breakthrough product that is ahead in its industry and really beneficial to its customers?
If yes then read on!
🔐 About Malloc
Malloc monitors and prevents anyone from recording or transmitting data without your knowledge whether this is spyware or an app that is exploiting provided consent. With more than 200K installs our android mobile app, Antistalker, is used by people all over the world to monitor when other applications are using their microphone, camera, or sending data without their consent.
We’re backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Urban Innovation Fund, Dracon Capital, NLA Ventures, and well-known accredited angels highly involved in tech.
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and build solutions that protect users’ data and privacy.
At Malloc, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our product can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for a versatile marketing person to join our team to help us expand our customer base through creative and effective product campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to perform day-to-day marketing activities and contribute in the long-term marketing strategy of Malloc. The ideal candidate should also thrive with tight deadlines and changing needs. You will understand our domain, research the market, own the products and drive development from the ground up. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
😀 Who you are
- You’re a self-starter that believes in change and you’re ready to make a difference.
- You’re enthusiastic, with key attention to detail.
- You love researching new topics, using a wide range of sources to compile information that will delight readers.
- You’re innovative in your approach, customer-focused, and want to help shape the future of privacy and data security.
- You will be driven by doing what it takes and going the extra mile to get Malloc’s products out there.
- You are comfortable working in an incredibly fast-paced environment and realise that startups can succeed only by moving quickly and with passion.
- You have excellent command of English both written and spoken
✅ What You’ll Do
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop, execute, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, events, and digital campaigns including SEO/SEM/ASO.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Explore new channels. Monitor, analyze, and optimize different channels to drive a high ROI.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
🎁 What we offer
- Competitive salary 🚀
- Training and Development program
- Great environment and vacation time!
- Flexible Working hours/ WFH 💻
- Opportunities to shape the future of Malloc and grow into leadership roles 💌
📨 Interested in applying?
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume, LinkedIn, cover letter, and portfolio! We look forward to hearing from you.